Thanks for considering Cape Cod Nail Co.! We've put together a few FAQ's to help decide if we're a good match and also provided our compliance to COVID-19 Mandatory Safety Standards. Before you book your party, we ask that you review the following procedures we have put in place to keep our techs and our clients safe. As the host and responsible person in charge, we ask that you also review these protocols with your guest(s) before our arrival so we can put our full attention on providing the exceptional service that you know and love.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters together.
- Or team is following CDC guidelines wearing masks, gloves, and following strict sanitation guidelines. We will email you a full COVID Attestation email upon booking an event.
- We LOVE to work outside IF conditions are right. Our techs need shade to work in and easy access to hot and cold water. Nail polish does not like hot, humid, or windy conditions. For best results and the comfort of our techs, we may ask to have a place to work indoors.
- We are currently servicing parties of 2 or more. Our minimum is $140 which will cover one nail technician for 2 hours.
- For parties of 2 plus guests, we staff for a 3 hour service window, Please allow 3 hours for your party or event!
- We encourage contactless gratuity which can be added on to your party through our booking process. Gratuity is at the hosts discretion.
All persons, including employees, should remain at least six feet apart to the greatest extent possible, both inside and outside of the immediate work spaces.
Our nail technicians must have space to set up at least six feet apart to provide services.
- Required face coverings
Our nail technicians are required to wear face masks, gloves, and safety goggles or prescription glasses, and may choose to wear face shields while providing services.
Face masks are REQUIRED for clients being serviced. We ask that all guests/clients wear a face mask when within a six foot radius of our nail technicians, except where an individual is unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability.
- Please open windows & doors when appropriate to improve ventilation in workspace.
- We encourage contactless payment and gratuities.
- Ample access to running hot and cold water for hand washing and disinfecting and sanitizing our tools and equipment is required.
- All nail technicians are equipped with alcohol-based hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol. Please provide hand soap or an alcohol-based sanitizer for your guest(s).
- Glove changes and hand washing before and after each customer are required.
- Surfaces will be disinfected between every client with adequate sanitizer or disinfecting wipes.
Staffing and Operations
- Our entire team has been briefed and trained in these new social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Our techs have been screened for COVID-19 symptoms before each event. Any employee or contractor displaying symptoms will not be permitted to report to work.
- Any Employee or contractor who has been in contact with any persons or reported COVID-19 like symptoms in the past two weeks will not be permitted to work.
- We maintain a log of employees/contractors and customers to support contact tracing (name, date, time, contact information) if needed.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Tools and equipment will be properly disinfected between each client with adequate sanitizer or disinfectant in compliance with the Board of Cosmetology 240 CMR 3.00 & MOBILE COSMETOLOGY AND BARBERING SERVICES standards.
Mobile Services Disclosure from the MA Board of Cosmetology
Notice: Mobile Services provided in locations that are not licensed shops or salons are subject to sanitation and safety requirements established by the Board of Registration of Cosmetology and Barbering. Any complaints relating to the services performed can be filed with The Division of Professional Licensure at:
Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington Street, Suite 710
Boston, MA 02118-6100
The Complaint Form is available at the Division’s website at:
Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns about any of the policies outlined above. We are looking forward to working with you and treating you to some much needed self-care!